ADCES Industry Allies Council (IAC) is a vehicle for key industry partners to support ADCES in a very visible way. This mutually beneficial partnership supports the organizational goals of both ADCES and its industry allies.
The ADCES Industry Allies Council has several goals. It is intended to:
- Create dialogue between ADCES leadership, industry partners, and the diabetes care and education specialist community.
- Increase visibility of IAC members with ADCES membership.
- Provide IAC members with an understanding of critical trends and issues affecting diabetes care and education specialists and their patients.
- Adhere to the principles and support OIG guidance regarding industry relations with healthcare professionals and their societies.
Each year, ADCES recognizes corporate partners that have championed the pillars of the ADCES strategic plan. Through abundant financial support, each award recipient has empowered and elevated ADCES members by helping to fund relevant education, practice resources and tools, and opportunities for collaboration and thought leadership. Through their contributions, these companies have paved the way for diabetes care and education specialists to practice at the top of their specialty. We proudly recognize the award recipients listed below for generously supporting ADCES initiatives that:
- Implement the vision for the specialty
- Advance the identity of the diabetes care and education specialist
- Exemplify organizational excellence, and;
- Define the diabetes-cardiometabolic care framework
For information on joining the Industry Allies Council, please contact us:
Our Industry Allies:
Please note that by clicking any of the links below, you will be leaving the ADCES website.
The following list does not represent ADCES endorsement of any company, product or service.